- (uncountable) The process of developing; growth
- The development of this story has been slow.
- The organism has reached a crucial stage in its development.
- (countable) Something which has developed
- Our news team brings you the latest developments.
- (countable) A real estate development
- (uncountable) The application of new ideas to practical problems (cf. research)
- Our development department has produced three new adhesives this year.
- (chess, uncountable) The active placement of the pieces, or the process of achieving it
- White"s development is good, but black"s has been hampered by the pawn on e5.
11 letters in word "development": D E E E L M N O P T V.
No anagrams for development found in this word list.